Prochem Everest HP – Trade’s Most Powerful Truck Mounted "Hot Water Extraction" Equipment (HWE)
ClearPro Window & Carpet Cleaning’s Prochem Everest HP truck-mounted hot water extraction equipment is one of the best Hot Water Extraction ( HWE) systems available. Our knowledge and experience in chemistry and in the environmental sciences further ensures a safe and healthy working environment for your employees and customers. We can custom fit a one-time cleaning or restoration maintenance program around your business' working schedule. Don’t settle for anything less than being part of ClearPro’s family of commercial clients.
Best Equipment + Proven Chemistry + Meticulous Techs = WOW!
- 12 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- High-Performance Truck Mount
- CRI Certified Cleaning Chemistry
- Cleaner and Fresher Smelling Carpet
- Eco-Friendly Dirty Water Disposal
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
- 5 Day Spot Retreat Guarantee
ClearPro Window and Carpet Cleaning does much more than clean commercial carpet and tile. We will work very hard to become a committed member of your vendor team working in the background to solve your problems and enhance the image of your business to your customers and guests.
Big or Small – the absence of a well thought out and professionally executed flooring maintenance plan for a building will most certainly result in premature wear and aging of the flooring. Any monetary savings that might accrue from electing to delay or scale back necessary flooring maintenance will rarely if ever begin to exceed the costs of premature wear.
No matter the size of your firm, we promise to look at your project providing honest, sound and practical advice. We will select the best options for the flooring to be maintained; explain the benefits, and craft a program that gets the most from your flooring maintenance budget. Trust us and put the power of an IICRC certified firm to work for you.
Free Onsite Assessment of Your Current Carpet and Tile Maintenance Program
Call now to schedule our free on-site assessment of your building’s current carpet and tile maintenance program. Our commercial cleaning specialist will spend time with you in your building to fully understand the service requirements, special needs, and maintenance budget.
We will then prepare a custom report for you summarizing our recommendations. If we can add value to your maintenance program, we will give you a specific proposal with a cost and benefit analysis. If we cannot add value, we will let you know that as well. Request your free on-site assessment now by filling out the contact information on this page. If you would prefer to talk to a person rather than a machine, our Customer Care Team is standing by. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service.
Encapsulation Technology (ET) Can Take Your Business to a Whole Different Level
Encapsulation Technology is a perfect choice for customers with high-traffic and/or large commercial floors requiring maintenance programs that include a continuous cleaning cycle. Approved by all major carpet mills, encapsulation cleaning could be the perfect option for your commercial grade olefin, polyester, wool and nylon carpets.
How Does Encapsulation Technology Work?
Encapsulation technology formulas release soil from carpet fiber, surround or encapsulate the soil, and finally upon drying form a non-sticky powder that can be easily removed with a vacuum. Products based on encapsulation technology are an integral part of a Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Program. Encapsulation technology reduces the demand for water in the carpet cleaning process. With encapsulation technology there are not sticky detergent residues that require large amounts of rinse water to flush them out. Using less water reduces or eliminates discoloration caused by wicking. Encapsulation technology results in carpets that are cleaner and dramatically reduces re-soiling, extending the life of the carpet, improving indoor air quality and reducing labor costs.
Hard Surface Floor Cleaning
- Surrounds or encapsulates Soil
- Dries to a non-sticky powder
- Easily Removed by Vacuum
- Reduces Re-Soiling
- Lengthens Time Between Cleaning
- Extends Life of Carpet
- Indoor Air Quality
- Reduces Cleaning Labor Costs
Ceramic tile and terrazzo surfaces are just some of the additional hard floor surfaces that ClearPro Window & Carpet Cleaning can help you maintain. We are properly equipped, properly trained and have specialized employees to handle each of these surfaces on either a large or small scale. Put the power of an IICRC certified firm to work for you and see what a difference ClearPro can make.
Our Reputation for Quality & Service is Spotless
*Carpet * Upholstery *Tile *Grout *Area Rugs
Our Reputation for Quality & Service is SPOTLESS
Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed...Period
- ClearPro Window and Carpet Cleaning is a full service professional cleaning company organized and staffed to meet the needs of the most discerning clients.
- We are a reputable, family owned Arizona business.
- Founded in 1994, we have been serving our customers for more than 20 years.
- We seek to earn a 5 Star Review for every job that we do. (We have retained Customer Lobby to independently gather and publish our customer’s reviews.)
- The majority of our business is in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, and Carefree. That said, we have a growing customer base in North Phoenix and the West Valley.
- Our mix of business is 65% Residential and 35% Commercial.
- We are fully insured.
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- $2 Million General Liability Insurance
- Care, Custody & Control Rider
- Voluntary Property Damage Rider
- We have a stellar safety record
- Our technicians are bonded
- Our cleaning technicians are technically competent in all areas of their trade and have years of experience in the field. They are well prepared to deliver a top notch service consistently day in and day out. Our technicians have passed thorough background checks.
- Our Customer Care Specialists are available Monday through Friday during normal office hours to assist you when you call. In addition, Customer Care support can be made available after normal business hours as required to address specific account needs. E-mail, Texting, and FAX options are also available should you prefer.
- We have the technician staffing to handle a large number of assignments in a short period of time.
- We have significant, proven experience working on large commercial assignments.
- We will be a committed member of your vendor team working in the background to solve your problems and enhance the image of your business to your clients.
- We offer you and your clients outstanding quality and service at a price that represents a great value.
- Our prices are transparent with no high pressure up selling, no hidden charges, or no add on charges.
- We offer a number of invoicing and options to meet your requirements.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are core organizational values. They represent the cornerstone of all our business dealings.
Earning your continued trust and confidence in our workmanship and service is the most important task we undertake each and every day. All of us at ClearPro Window and Carpet Cleaning understand that your complete satisfaction is the key to our on-going success.
ClearPro Window and Carpet Cleaning guarantees all work performed will be completed as specified in a professional, workman-like manner following standard trade practices, safety guidelines, and federal, state, and local regulations.